I am a true book lover and will read an interesting book in any format: physical, ebook, audio, I love them all. With that said, I am joining a reading challenge for each format of book in 2017.
Audio Book Reading Challenge 2017
Hosted by Gina @ Book Dragon’s Lair
- You can list your books in advance or as you read them. You can also change your list.
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in audio format.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger, just let me know in the comments.
- Reviews are good but not necessary. Once again, you don’t need to be a blogger, there are lots of places to post reviews. Hopefully, they’ll link up so we can read them.
- You may move up a level but not down.
- Crossovers for other challenges count
- Books started before January 1st, 2017 don’t count – unless you start over 😉
bit – 1 book
Byte – 10 books
Megabyte – 25 books
Gigabyte – 50 books
Terabyte – 75 books
Petabyte – 100 books
Empty the Cloud – 101+ books
I am joining at the Megabyte – 25 books level. I already have a list started for this challenge. I will come back and update this list with links to reviews, books I read, and other titles I add throughout the year.
- A Whole New Mind
- Alice in Wonderland
- Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
- Bad Feminist
- Broadcasting Happiness
- Emotional Chaos to Clarity
- Fully Present
- Getting Things Done
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- I Will Teach You to be Rich
- Louder Than Words
- Man’s Search for Meaning
- Only Time Will Tell
- Peace is Every Step
- Predictably Irrational
- The Alchemist
- The Charge
- The New Psycho-Cybernetics
- The Talent Code
- Think and Grow Rich
Are you joining or hosting any reading challenges this year? If so, share the information in the comments so we can come take a look and maybe join.