I started this blog in May of 2016 and have spent all this time writing reviews and not much else. In 2017 one of my blog resolutions is to write more bookish discussion type posts. With that said, I have decided to join this challenge to help me be intentional about following through on this goal.
- This challenge is to help get us discussing books and book blogging, so talk about whatever you want as long as it’s relevant to book blogging. Discussions can be book related or book blogging related (or generally blogging related—no discussions about things that are completely off-topic like travel or fashion, etc). Discussions can also be about you personally if it’s a get-to-know-you type post.
- If you forgot to leave your discussion link in the challenge month in which you posted the discussion or the linky list closed before you had a chance to leave it, you can leave it in a future month. (No duplicates, though.)
- There will also be monthly giveaways, so make sure you check in each month!
- Use the hashtag #LetsDiscuss2017 to share your progress and connect with other participants on Twitter.
- NEW THIS YEAR – Every month, we’ll feature our favorite posts from one randomly chosen participant.
I am planning to write at least one discussion post each month.
Are you joining or hosting any challenges this year? If so, share the information in the comments so we can come take a look and maybe join.