I am a true book lover and will read an interesting book in any format: physical, ebook, audio, I love them all. With that said, I am joining a reading challenge for each format of book in 2017.
eBooks Reading Challenge 2017
Hosted by Gina @ Book Dragon’s Lair
- You can list your books in advance or as you read them. You can also change your list.
- Any genre or length of book counts.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger, just let me know in the comments.
- Reviews are good but not necessary. Once again, you don’t need to be a blogger, there are lots of places to post reviews. Hopefully, they’ll link up so we can read them.
- You may move up a level but not down.
- Crossovers for other challenges count
- Books started before January 1st, 2017 don’t count – unless you start over 😉
bit – 1 book
Byte – 10 books
Megabyte – 25 books
Gigabyte – 50 books
Terabyte – 75 books
Petabyte – 100 books
Empty the Cloud – 101+ books
. . . yeah, this look good.
I am joining at the Megabyte – 25 books level. I already have a list started for this challenge. I will come back and update this list with links to reviews, books I read, and other titles I add throughout the year.
- Blog Inc
- Delicious Blogging
- How to Blog for Profit Without Losing Your Soul
- Spark Joy
- The Book Blogger Platform
- Forever Painless
- S.H.I.N.E. and Win
Are you joining or hosting any reading challenges this year? If so, share the information in the comments so we can come take a look and maybe join.