I love reading fantasy novels. With all the books I read for review and for self-enrichment, I tend to not read as much fantasy as I would like. So, this year I am going to be intentional about reading the genres I love and will be joining a reading challenge to help me stay accountable to it.
- Challenge yourself to read a certain number of fantasy books. Share your challenge number in a comment, a blog post, a tweet or whatever way you can think of! (Feel free to get super creative.)
- Around the last week of each month, we’ll be sharing our personal updates on how the challenge is going for us. We’ll be including a Linky, just in case you decided to the same.
I am planning to read 12 books of fantasy. I already have a list started for this challenge. I will come back and update this list with links to reviews, books I read, and other titles I add throughout the year.
- The Crown Tower (book 1)
- The Rose and the Thorn (book 2)
- The Death of Dulgath (book 3)
- Theft of Swords (book 4)
- Rise of Empire (book 5)
- Heir of Novron (book 6)
- Seventh Dimension – The Door: A Young Adult Fantasy (Seventh Dimension Series Book 1)
- The Paradise War: Book One in The Song of Albion Trilogy
- Merlin’s Harp
Are you joining or hosting any reading challenges this year? If so, share the information in the comments so we can come take a look and maybe join.