I am a true book lover and will read an interesting book in any format: physical, ebook, audio, I love them all. With that said, I am joining a reading challenge for each format of book in 2017.
The guidelines are pretty simple. You’ll have all year to read your books so go ahead and stretch yourself.
1. Choose a Level
- Chapter Books: 52 (basically one a week)
- Middle Grade: 78
- Teen: 104 (basically two a week)
- Young Adult: 156 (basically three a week)
- Adult: 208 or more (basically four or more a week)
2. You may move up a level but not down.
3. You don’t need a blog to participate. Feel free to link to a Goodreads shelf or another public profile where everyone can see your books.
4. Reviews are not necessary but a list of books is. There will be a link up for reviews if you wish to post them. Edit: a list of books read 😉 You can make a list of books you want to read and change them if you’d like.
5. All formats allowed as long as the book has an isbn or equivalent and can be purchased/borrowed, the book counts.
6. Individual short stories in a collection and individual books of the Bible do not count.
7. Crossovers from other challenges count
8. Books started before January 1st, 2016 2017 don’t count.
I am joining at the Chapter Book level. I already have a list started for this challenge. I will come back and update this list with links to reviews, books I read, and other titles I add throughout the year.
- Awaken the Giant Within
- Battlefield of the Mind
- On Writing
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- The Bear and the Nightingale
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- The Miracle Morning
- The Power of Habit
- You Are a Badass
- The Artist’s Way
- The Extraordinary Journey of Vivienne Marshall
- Bird by Bird
Are you joining or hosting any reading challenges this year? If so, share the information in the comments so we can come take a look and maybe join.