I absolutely love reading (if you didn’t know), and there are certain books I like to read more than once. Some I read for pure joy of the story or writing, some I read because I always learn something new and different with each reading. Regardless of why I re-read books, I don’t always make the effort to re-read books as much as I’d like. So, I am joining this reading challenge in 2017 to help me stay intentional and accountable to re-read some of my favorites.
2017 Read It Again Sam
hosted by My Reader’s Block
twitter or hashtag information here
- Once you choose your challenge level, you are locked in for at least that many books. If you find that you’re lost in a nostalgic haze and want to tackle a higher level, then you are certainly welcome to upgrade. You cannot change down, however.
- Challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2017.
- You may sign up anytime from now until November 1st, 2017. Any book read from January 1 through December 31, 2017 will count no matter when you sign up.
- Déjà vu: Reread 4 books
- Feeling Nostalgic: Reread 8 books
- A Trip Down Memory Lane: Reread 12 books
- Living in the Past: Reread 16+ books
I am joining at the Living in the Past: Re-read 16+ books level. I already have a list started for this challenge. I will come back and update this list with links to reviews, books I read, and other titles I add throughout the year.
- Lord of the Flies
- On Writing*
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People*
- The Alchemist*
- The Artists Way*
- The Hiding Place*
- The Miracle Morning*
- The Power of Habit*
- The Slippery Art of Book Reviewing*
- Think and Grow Rich*
- You Are a Badass*
Are you joining or hosting any reading challenges this year? If so, share the information in the comments so we can come take a look and maybe join.